Monday, June 28, 2010

Who's Headed to the Summer Intensive with Me? And Did You See My Pic on the Brochure?!

I am so excited that GEO and Beth chose to use my picture on their brochure for the summer intensives. I think it made winning ICON of the Year even more real to me. I couldn’t be prouder to represent a company and people that I truly love so much! They have done so much for me, I hope I can do the same for them in return. Thank you everyone for your warm welcome. I’m going to be a great role model for our Complex, because we are all ICONS in our own way. BTW... I can’t wait for the Summer Intensive, can you? If you wanna see the flyer, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Katie!! We are very happy and excited for you. We know it will be a great experience for you and ICON is very lucky to have you! :) Love Thomas & Family

    ReplyDelete