Monday, June 28, 2010

What I'm Thinking of Accomplishing this Year... What do you Think?

I am so excited to represent ICON as the ICON of the Year! In addition to taking advantage of my scholarship by adding more classes to my schedule, I hope to think up new and exciting activities for our company to take part in. I would love to help run some fundraisers for our company. In addition, I’d love to put together some creative ways to help raise money for St. Jude’s Hospital, which is special to me, as well as ICON. My dad, my sisters (who also dance at ICON) and I have brainstormed some ideas for ICON’s First Annual Golf Tournament, which would be lots of fun for all! And just for fun, I’d like to have a Pool Party ICON Bash this summer. It would be nice to get everyone together, outside of dance, for just some fun, relaxation, good food, and just time to hang out with friends. I can’t wait for summer to begin!
Being that GEO’s biggest role model was Michael Jackson, and the year to his death is just days away, I would love to contact the Jackson family and run a performance for them. I would love for them to see how GEO carries on Michael Jackson’s legacy through all his dance moves and music choices. I would just love to see Janet’s face when she sees what GEO brings out in all of us. We ALL love to dance, and we are STILL inspired by Michael Jackson. I can’t imagine what they would do when they would see us perform “Scream” or our infamous Michael Jackson Tribute. They are both unbelievable!  More to come... Do you agree with me? Tell me some of the things you think the ICON of the Year can portray...

No comments:

Post a Comment