Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer Dance at ICON is here... and Of Course, We're Headed to Nationals!

Summer classes have just begun at ICON. Last week I took some of the open classes that they offer throughout the summer. Beth ran an amazing Jazz class, and GEO’s Hip Hop is always just amazing! There is nothing like taking GEO’s Thursday night open class! It’s always a great workout and just so fun. I took a technique class that helps perfect skills and helps us keep in shape. 
Early this summer, I’m so psyched to once again model for DanceCouture NY’s catalog. It was so much fun last year, and I can’t wait to start working on this year’s catalog! In the middle of July, you can find many of the ICON dancers in Atlantic City at the USTD Nationals! We have a great time there, the people are so nice, and it’s a great atmosphere! It’s ALL about dance… which of course, I love! Will you be with us in AC, if so let me know what you’re looking forward to. Is it the boardwalk, the dancing, the togetherness of the dancers? I wanna know! Talk to me, dancers. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment