Monday, June 28, 2010

"Ain't about how fast I get there, ain't about what's waitin on the other side...It's the climb!"



CONGRATULATIONS Katie Fasbach on an honor well deserved!
'ICON of the Year' is a title that suits you well because you have always been an ICON to me and all of your peers due to your combination of talent and character. You exude a warmth that makes you approachable to everyone at the studio. You are genuinely happy for everyone around you and you celebrate the successes at the studio whether it’s your success or the success of others. With your talent, strength of character and intelligence you don't need tips from me except to be true to yourself, remain as you are and continue to treat and respect others as you would like to be treated yourself.
Organizing the 'Thanks & Giving' Dad's football game fundraiser was an AMAZING experience for me. I could not get over the way that everyone just wanted to GIVE. There was such an outpouring of love, encouragement, support, time, energy, excitement and enthusiasm... everyone was so generous with all donations!! GEO & Beth even found a way to arrange a sunny, beautiful, flawless fall day for all of us!
And the blogging... it'll just feel natural to praise and applaud all of the accomplishments and talents of everyone around you... btw... as a signature to my blogs, I started them off with a favorite line from a song that would then set the tone for the rest of my blog.. .it kept me focused (you'll actually find it difficult to remain within the short word limit...lol). 
The best tip that I can give you is to just follow the lead of GEO, Beth and the whole ICON staff!! They'll always lead you in the right direction!
If life's a dance, then dance full out and enjoy every step, turn, leap & lift of this dance!  Congratulations again to an INCREDIBLE dancer who is also an INCREDIBLE person!
You can always count on me if you need an extra pair of hands... just call my name and I'll be there!
With My Eternal Gratitude & Appreciation to GEO, Beth & The ICON Staff,
Zan Bongiovi, ICON of the Year, 2009-2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment