Wednesday, July 21, 2010

25 Things
I Bet You Never Knew About Me!! You know I LOVE ICON, but learn about the REAL ME! 
Katelyn Taylor Fasbach



1.  Yup, that’s my full name, but I like being called “Katie.”
2.  Along with dancing, I love drawing and writing.  I am in the T.A.G. (talented and gifted) program for Art at my school.
3.  I LOVE to shop and design clothes.  I have a PASSION for FASHION!!
4.  My favorite TV show is Project Runway!
5.  I have never tried a cookie, cupcake, or candy ever and I have no desire to (I’ve never had a cavity either.)
6.  I LOVE Porterhouse steak! My dad cooks amazing dinners, my mom is a terrible cook, sorry Mom
7.  I have 3 siblings, Sam is 13, Kara is 7, and my cute brother Drew is 2.  I am 11, in the middle, and love it!
8.  I don’t have any pets, but I would love a puppy!
9.  I’ve been a gymnast all my life, until I started dance.  When I was 7, I could do a full back twist on the floor by myself.  I love to flip!
10.  I only like watching the audition part on American Idol.
11.  I sleep with a special doll that I’ve had since I was born.
12.  I love playing CLUE with my family, I’m always Professor Plum
13.  I LOVE summertime!!
14.  I am addicted to Perdue Chicken Nuggets!
15.  I share a purple room with my little sister Kara.  
16.  I have the BEST friends in the world!! (school friends, dance friends, and awesome neighbors!) They are ALL so special to me!
17.  5th grade was my BEST year ever!!  I had the greatest school teacher, really fun class, and the year ended with ICON of the YEAR!  I hope 6th grade is just as great!
18.  I LOVE roller coasters!  I’m so glad that I’m finally tall enough this year to ride the crazy ones!
19.  I love my family, they ROCK!
20.  I’ve had straight A’s all my life, but who knows about next year…LOL!
21.  I love swimming and diving and flipping into the pool!
22.  I have to clean the bathrooms in my house every Saturday
23.  I am a Mets and Giants fan, sorry GEO!!
24.  When I’m older, I want to be a dance teacher and fashion designer
25.  I truly never worry about anything, LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment