Thursday, September 23, 2010

Talk about a workout. NICK Gonzalez is Crazzzzzzyyyyyy!!! (In a good way!) LOL



   Thursday, September 16th at ICON was crazy! First, that night was my first CHEER FUNK class, so I was so psyched! Then, at 8:30pm, the craziness started. Nick Gonzalez was in the house, running the first open class of the year. Everyone has been so excited about new classes and new dances all week, but I don’t think anyone was ready for what was in store in the next 1 ½ hours. We started with some really fun warm-ups. Then he began teaching a routine. It was sooo crazily fast, fun, and full of energy. The whole place was literally sweating! But nobody could stop dancing! Nick kept the energy level so high, we all just wanted to keep going and going with the routine. At open, there are so many different aged kids and adults, and all dance at different levels. Nick brought EVERYONE in the house to the advanced level. You had no choice!!...LOL! It was just so funnnnn!  It’s really exciting when GEO comes into the class and we can show him what we learned. I think he was impressed!  Don’t worry GEO, as much as I enjoyed Nick, nothing beats your opens!! 

Was anyone there that night?  Have you taken any master classes here or at your dance studio? Tell me about it!



2 comments:

  1. Nick is ALWAYS bringing it. I’ve taken some insane master classes with him and even had my solo choreographed by him. He is an inspiration in both dance and life. I really appreciate everything he’s done to make me a better dancer. Nick is one of those guys who will remember your name and always check up on you and I admire that beyond anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME!! I can't wait until Nick is back at ICON! :)
    - Katie

    ReplyDelete