Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Special Thanks!


Just when I thought my night couldn’t get better, GEO and Beth surprised me with an amazing gift…business cards for being ICON OF THE YEAR!! I love them! It was so nice and thoughtful of them to think of me. I am soooo thankful!! If you see me at the studio, ask me for a card!! In addition, Elizabeth Barry, ICON’s very own PR representative, sent me the most thoughtful card and a book called, “Live, Love, Laugh, Dance.” It truly made me feel so special! I put it all, along with some business cards, in a special box I have that I call, “My ICONic Memories!” It’s filling up so fast!  This weekend I actually had to get a new box!  Yup, at ICON, the special moments and memories just keep on coming!! …I love it there!  

1 comment:

  1. That's such a good idea to make a box! Maybe I'll do that! I love ICON :)

    ReplyDelete