Thursday, September 23, 2010

The First Week of ICON. It was a Blast!


Well, the year has begun at ICON and I LOVE it!! My week started with Hip Hop with Geo and ballet with a new teacher named Casey Hill. Geo’s class was, of course, soooo fun as always! Casey is so nice and pretty and totally knows her ballet! I’m so excited to perfect my skills with her. Jumps, Leaps and Turns and Acro with Brant was another plus this week and I look forward to strength training in these classes and improving all my technique.  Lyrical with Giselle, Contemporary with Chris, and Jazz with Beth, were all awesome classes too! I can’t wait to start learning new dances! This week I had my first ever Contemporary class and I truly loved it. We learned that there are several different kinds of Contemporary dances and I’m looking forward to learning each one.  This week was Contemporary Hip Hop, so we ALL loved doing it! Overall, it was a fabulous week of DANCE!! Do you go to ICON?   What was your favorite class? Tell me about it!

1 comment:

  1. i do go to icon and my favorite class would be... ok i have 3 Hip Hop with Geo, Contemporary with Chris, and Jazz with Beth I LOVE ICON

    ReplyDelete