Friday, September 3, 2010

10 More Days til ICON Opens for 2010/2011!! SOOOO CAN'T WAIT!!

It’s been only about a week since I’ve been in ICON, and I’m just dying to get back there.  A week feels like a year when you love something so much!  My dance schedule is all set and I can’t wait to start learning, dancing, and improving my skills.  I can’t wait to see who is in all my classes!  It’s almost like school starting on the first day.  Except with ICON, I can’t wait to go back!  With school, I can’t wait til summer already...LOL!!  I know it’s going to be a fabulous year with ICON (and school ).  I’m actually happy September is here to get started on all the new adventures for the year ahead.  I’m actually already signing up for The Pulse Workshop on January 8-9!  That is going to be an awesome weekend!  I can’t wait to go back to Atlantic City and just literally DANCE the whole weekend.  Every minute, every hour, every day…ALL DANCE…soooooo can’t wait!  Have you ever gone? Tell me about it!

2 comments:

  1. katie the pulse is one of the best things you'll EVER experience! i go every year and it's sooo worth it!<3 see ya there!
    -tori grassi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Katie, all of your writing is truly amazing!! Keep up the good workk!!!


    <3 Carina

    ReplyDelete