Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My peers are kickin' it at the Apollo Theatre

If you asked me how and why I'm proud to be ICON of the Year, I'd tell you this... it's because of the opportunity we get as opposed to many other "regular dance studio" kids. We're blessed with being at several high-end NYC events, traveling events and corporate events at such a young age. For instance, take my peers, the ICONic Boyz, who performed at CUE Art Foundation in NYC this month at the Arts to Grow Gala, alongside News anchors, celebrities and comedians who spoke; not to mention their huge success story at the Apollo Theatre. These are talented dancers that make me MORE than PROUD to be ICON of the Year and I tell you what... I'll be there on June 16th cheering them on in the audience, alright. You should too! Come with us to the Apollo. Tickets are available at The Complex. There's nothing like the history of the Apollo; especially when your best friends are on stage. More info is available on our home page at www.icondancecomplex.com

1 comment:

  1. It would take pages for me to list all the greatness that goes on at Icon Dance Complex so I'll keep to the topic of the week, "ZAN BONGIOVI, 2010 ICON OF THE YEAR". I know Zan personally as a friend, as one of my dancers, she's an amazing role model for youngsters as well as her beautiful little sister who adores her. Zan talks about what an honor is it to be Icon of the years but I think Icon picked a Special class act to represent for 2010, Aside from Zan being a dedicated, amazing dancer, she's caring, kind hearted and goes out of her way to say hello and kind words to everyone she sees. I want to Congratulate Zan for being chosen as Icon 2010 and thank her for being a friend and sharing the stage with me! I feel blessed! xo Alessandra xo
    www.facebook.com/AlessandraFan

    ReplyDelete