Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm Super Nutritious Now!

Thanks to Felicia Stoler, host of TLC's, Honey We're Killing the Kids, who came to talk to ICON Dance Complex dancers about proper health and wellness tips, including what to eat and what to steer clear from... I feel great. As ICON of the Year, I am fortunate to be at the helm of these events. On May 8th, we were blessed with this workshop and since then I have been feeling better because I know how to "portion"... and all of a sudden soda and candy isn't too appealing as a snack between dance classes. I'd prefer and apple and a water, thanks. To all the students of ICON and to my friends in school, this was really important for me as a young woman and I hope that you take a chance to look at your own diet and make the "better" choice between nutritious and sugar next time you're craving a snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment