Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Anniversary Wish for ICON Dance Complex

This past Thursday, May 20th, ICON Dance Complex celebrated their 4 year anniversary. I was so proud that day to go to class and see my peers celebrating with Geo, Beth and their amazing family. Luckily, some of our team surprised Geo and Beth the night before and we all got together to extend personal anniversary wishes to our favorite dance leaders. Here's mine and thank you again ICON Dance Complex, for naming ME ICON of the Year and for giving me the opportunities presented on a daily basis... sometimes hourly! You guys are amazing!

1 comment:

  1. It would take pages for me to list all the greatness that goes on at Icon Dance Complex so I'll keep to the topic of the week, "ZAN BONGIOVI, 2010 ICON OF THE YEAR". I know Zan personally as a friend, as one of my dancers, she's an amazing role model for youngsters as well as her beautiful little sister who adores her. Zan talks about what an honor is it to be Icon of the years but I think Icon picked a Special class act to represent for 2010, Aside from Zan being a dedicated, amazing dancer, she's caring, kind hearted and goes out of her way to say hello and kind words to everyone she sees. I want to Congratulate Zan for being chosen as Icon 2010 and thank her for being a friend and sharing the stage with me! I feel blessed! xo Alessandra xo
    www.facebook.com/AlessandraFan

    ReplyDelete