Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'd like to personally send a HUGE SHOUT OUT to the ICONic Boyz (2 of my last 5 blog posts)

First off, I have to say, you can’t imagine how I have this empty feeling with you all not here. I say this sincerely, not a day goes by that you are not on my mind or you come up in my conversations, all good ;).  I enjoy watching all the amazing videos of you all. I think it’s hysterical and even a bit creepy… lol… how some of your crazy fans are! Even I have received tons of Facebook friend requests from your fans... It’s CRAZY! In addition, my heart truly breaks when I hear the negative comments about you guys! I know it is part of the business, but I just want to cry when I read such hurtful things! I know the real ICONic Boyz!

You are sweet, kind, sincere, dedicated, and I know you would do anything for anyone, especially your ICON family, and especially your ICONic Girlz! I am soooo going to cry when I see you guys for the first time when you come back!!  I wanted to have a Great Adventure ICON day and ICON Pool Party, but it just wouldn’t be the same without you guys here… when you come back, we’re on! Continue to REPRESENT!! I couldn’t be more proud of you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment