Wednesday, March 23, 2011

USTD… HERE WE COME!

Spring is finally here! Most are excited because of the nice weather, but I’m excited because this time of the year is crazily busy with dance stuff! Competition time is just around the corner. This year we are going to Regionals in May. I’m so excited. I have a handful of different dances going to competition. In total, at Nationals, I will be competing in 10 group dances and 2 solos! I sooooo can’t wait!  We’ve been working really hard lately with a few dances in particular, I can’t wait for us all to perform them, it’s going to be a blast! Which dance have you had the most fun with this year?  Have you seen any other dances? I saw the Mini Tech Company’s Jazz dance the other day… LOVED IT!!!!! 

Rock on and hear me.
xoxo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment