Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ticket Sales… OMG! ICON V will be here in no time!!!!!... I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!

April 10th is such an exciting day! Tickets for our recital go on sale! I’m just so excited for our recital! That whole weekend is just sooooo fun, exciting, amazing, ummm, like every great word I can think of . I’m sure everyone feels the same. We have some really awesome dances this year, and it’s just so fun to perform them all. When it’s over on Sunday, I actually wish we could do it all again, seriously! Last year I invited my school teacher and his wife to come. They both insisted that our show was like seeing a Broadway show, and they had seen a lot of shows! So if you go to ICON, or you just want to come out and enjoy a fantastic few hours of great dancing, go to www.icondancecomplex.com and find out how to get some tix! Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment