Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SHOWSTOPPER WORKSHOP…..IN MYRTLE BEACH!!!

This weekend, GEO taught at a Showstopper workshop in Myrtle Beach. Sarah, Mikayla, Nick, Jason, Thomas, Julian, and I helped GEO teach soooo many amazing classes! Everyone there had a great time!! It is such a fun experience to teach kids who are younger and even older than me! On Saturday night, we went to a disco party at a club! Of course, we all rocked it in the freestyle circle!! That was the best! I’m actually really starting to LOVE freestyling!! Can you believe it??!! 
Afterwards, we went out to eat at the Hardrock Café. I thought we were going to relax and eat, but instead, we danced even more!!There was a band on the stage and when “Boom Boom Pow” came on, Julian did his little glides to stage and started freestyling in front of everyone in the Hardrock Café!! Then Mikayla went up, then Sarah, then Nick, then me, then Thomas. It was sooo much fun just dancing up there. Everyone had their video cameras and cameras with them. Who knows, it could be on YouTube right now and I don’t even know it! Everyone was taking sooooo many pictures and videos!! Kids of all ages had us signing autographs all weekend! I was even signing arms!! 
It was a truly amazing and unforgettable weekend. I seriously had “THE TIME” of my life! LOL!  Have you ever attended any dance workshops? If so, which ones? I’d love to hear all about it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment