Tuesday, February 8, 2011

January at ICON!!

Well, the first month of the year is here, and that means business. Everyone at ICON is buckling down for the year ahead. Dances, solos, duets, trios, costumes, Regionals, it’s a busy time for everyone! But sooooooo very exciting! I started working on my solos a bit more, and flipping through magazines for costumes. It’s so hard, I LOVE everything! I’m so excited at this time of the year, everything starts to come together, and it’s just so much funnnnn! The only problem I truly have at this time is that there isn’t enough time in a day!! I have so much to do and sooooo little time. But I guess I’ll make it work. According to my mom, I have to prioritize… and I do… 
  1. DANCE 
  2. Everything else….
She doesn’t always agree… LOL!!!! 

So, what’s going on for you this year? How do you “prioritize” things? Tell me about it…

No comments:

Post a Comment