Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Pulllllsssse!...A Weekend of FUN!!

Not that I looked forward to getting back to school, lol, but I knew after that first week of classes, I had an awesome weekend to look forward to. On January 7th, I headed out to Atlantic City early, in hopes to beat the snow storm, and get a good night’s sleep before the busy weekend. I had a fab dinner at Carmine’s (dry pasta and a dry meatball)! It was de-lish!! Then, I soon made my way to the Sheraton. 
We’ve had so many ICON happenings there in the past few years; I’m getting really used to the hotel!! It was so nice to pull in and see so many ICONers already there and ready to have fun! Oh, and let me not forget to mention, from my room, I could see you (John, Gab, Nikki) pull up to the door, in your stretchhhhhhhh limo!!... LOL!
Saturday began with a stretching workout, and then all the classes began. I LOVED them all! My favorite was Tyce’s lyrical class. It was more of a fast lyrical, which I thought was sooooooo cool. At night, we were excited to get to perform SCREAM!! I just love that dance! It never gets old!  
As long as the costumes fit, I hope we do it for the next few years… LOL! Everyone said we blew the faculty away! They were jamming and screaming the whole time for us. I’m so glad we could represent ICON, and GEO and BETH, with such an amazing number. During the Awards Ceremony, we won a special award for our dance. 

In addition to the night being amazing, GEO surprised me and I truly wanted to SCREAM! He asked me if I would come to SHOWSTOPPERS (the next weekend) in Myrtle Beach, and help him teach. I was so excited; I didn’t even know what to say! But it was all set up, and my parents knew about it, and they were already planning the weekend ahead. I couldn’t wait!! Along with Mikayla, Sarah, Nick, Jason, Thomas, and Julian, I knew it had to be a fun-filled trip for sure!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and I don’t want to forget to congratulate all the ICONers for winning soooo many amazing scholarships at the Pulse. I’m soooooo proud of you guys!!   
Did you attend THE PULSE? Which choreographer did you like the best? More importantly, which clothes did you buy?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment