Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Last week before break!!... BEST WEEK EVER!

Adding more excitement to the month, GEO let us have a Pajama Day this past Monday. Everyone LOVES Pajama Day, and looked so so cute! Check out my pictures and you can see how everyone goes all out for these special days. In addition to wearing pajamas, we also played tons of games! We had relay races, Limbo, and even a silly Cookie contest; where you had to get the cookie from your forehead into your mouth… too bad I don’t like cookies !  But it was really funny to watch! GEO was pretty good at it! I think everyone would agree that we were all soooo sad when our hour of class ended. We all could’ve stayed there all night. On Tuesday, which was my last day of dance before the break, I was sooo sad to say goodbye to my friends. It’s going to be a WHOLE week and a half before I see some of them again!! I don’t think I can go that long! I love them and I love dancing… what am I going to do!! 
Well, one thing we can all look forward to is January 8 – 10.  We will all be spending every minute together at the Pulse workshop in Atlantic City. Hope to see you all there… who’s going? If you’re in Atlantic City that weekend, come and check out our SCREAM routine Saturday night at the Sheraton!  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment