Tuesday, December 28, 2010

DECEMBER ROCKS AT ICON!!!!!!!!

The month of December was just AMAZING at ICON! We started out the first Thursday with a Contemporary class run by Chris Smith. All of the proceeds from the open class were donated towards ICON’s annual donation to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital. The class was soooo fun! I LOVE Chris’s choreography! He always comes up with things that are totally out of the box! Chris and I are currently working on my Contemporary solo and I love it! It is sooo much fun, though I have to work on my cardio! The dance is sooo packed and busy, I’m out of breath when I just run it through my head in my bed at night…LOL! It is really a unique dance; I can’t wait to bring it to competition! Anyone else enjoying Contemporary this year?  Any suggestions on how I can catch my breath during my routine?... LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment