Tuesday, December 28, 2010

ICON OF HOPE CONTEST

The night of Chris’s open was also the last night of the ICON of Hope Contest. OMG! I couldn’t believe the drawings that were submitted. If you haven’t seen them, ask Karen at the front desk to take a look at the album. They were all soooo creative! I just couldn’t believe the time and effort that everyone put into their pictures. So far, we have raised over $2000.00 for St. Jude Children’s Hospital!! I am so very thankful for everyone that donated and participated. 

I think GEO and Beth were surprised to see that their students can not only dance, but draw too!! I know many of you are still wondering about the contest winner, but because there were so many amazing drawings, ICON was deciding on choosing more than one winner. We should all know very soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment