Wednesday, August 11, 2010

CAN’T WAIT TIL SEPTEMBER 13th!!!! ICON OPENS FOR THEIR 2010-2011 SEASON!!!!

I am so excited to start up my classes at ICON in September! I have a loaded schedule, which I love. My classes include Jazz, Lyrical, Ballet, Hip Hop, Cheer Funk, Jumps, Leaps, and Turns, Acro, and a technique class. I also have company choreography classes for both the ICON (technique) and ICONic (Hip Hop) companies. In addition, I can’t wait to start working on my solo for the year.  Hmmm…I wonder what kind of solo I should do??... any suggestions? 
This year, I’m excited to have a few extra “work-out” classes. I’m hoping to strength train extra hard this year. It is so important to eat right and stay in good shape in order to be your best at dance. I’m setting a goal to get my jumps higher and higher this year! In addition, I’m psyched to try out ICON’s new class of ACRO. I LOVE to flip, so that will be a lot of fun, and a great work-out too!
Every year, with GEO and Beth, there are so many unexpected, amazing opportunities that they offer to their dancers. That is truly what makes ICON so unique. I mean really, where else do you get a Facebook message that says “ICONers: Meet at the Freehold Mall on August 18th for an ICONic Flash Mob Dance!” It is going to be awesome!  We do so many things that are for great causes, which makes our performances even more special and memorable… I sooooo can’t wait!!!! 

2 comments: