Friday, November 5, 2010

HOPE FOR CHILDREN FOUNDATION… NOVEMBER 19TH, 2010 CHECK OUT “NINE”

I am sooooooo very excited this month to be performing our routine “NINE.”  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dance! It is just so fun and energetic! Every year ICON performs at a fundraiser for the Hope for Children Foundation. This is my first year performing for the fundraiser and I can’t wait! It is a black tie event/benefit, and it is held at the Ocean Place Resort & Spa in Long Branch, NJ. I love doing these performances for special causes. I’m especially excited to be performing our Jazz company routine. I was hoping Nationals wasn’t going to be the last place we would perform it. It was one of my favorites. The whole company (Senior’s, Junior’s, Mini’s, and even the Boys) perform this dance. It’s A LOT of fun! Anyone else agree NINE is one of your favorites?  

1 comment: